1. The exposed flowers are a design product handmade by an artisan florist based on a range of fresh and quality flowers. In some cases, the flowers delivered could be different in shape and colours from the picture, in as much as every florist is characterized by its own creative sensibility, experience and use of seasonal products which are subject to natural changes.
2. For deliveries addressed to places where it is not possible to deliver the flowers directly to the recipient, the delivery will be considered valid with the signature of the member of staff (example: hotels, restaurants, resorts, churches, cemeteries, etc).
3. If the type or quantity of flowers requested are not available in the local flowers shop, florist is allowed to replace them with others as much as possible similar to those paid in order to ensure delivery in the required date.
4. The delivery times indicated by the customer are only binding for weddings and funerals.
5. Claims that are presented more than 3 days after the delivery date will not be accepted.